In light of the current community health concerns, we are implementing further precautions such as:
• Sanitizing areas throughout the office more frequently.
• We ask that to help us keep our community healthy and slow of the spread of potential
germs, that clients wash their hands or use hand sanitizer when they enter the office.
• More importantly we are asking our clients to please call the office and reschedule
your appointment if you or anyone in your immediate household has a fever or
developed flu-like symptoms or has a fever.
• We would be happy to give a courtesy rescheduled appointment even if it’s under our
usual 24-hour policy.
• At this time, only one therapist will be conducting in-office sessions each day to limit the amount of cross traffic in the office.
• Due to the size of the lobby, please feel free to wear a mask in the lobby and other location in the office.
Moving forward we ask that no sick children or adults be brought to the office even if they do not have appointments (siblings, friends from school, etc.)
Please bear in mind that if any of our team members are showing signs of illness/fever, they will also be sent home, which will have an effect on our schedule/appointments.
We are closely monitoring the evolving situation and will update our protocols and policy
according to recommendations and guidelines from the CDC and our local state, city, and
county health authorities.
Please call our office should you have any questions at 239-221-6370 x2, and also feel free to visit the CDC website www.cdc.gov for more information on how to keep you and your family safe.